Single henna cones are great for beginner henna enthusiast. A practical way to experiment with a henna cone and get a feel of how and what a henna tool looks like! You'll also be able to test the consistency and flow before committing to a 4 pack or more. Although we can't promise you won't wish you had ordered more to begin with!
If you are new to henna, or ordering natural henna cones for the first time, please read the following information carefully before placing your order:
- Natural henna cones are ONLY available in Canada. Why? International shipping is unpredictable and can take much longer to deliver. Since our fresh henna cones are 100% natural and contain no preservatives, chances are they will expire by the time they are delivered. The consistency of the paste will be difficult to work with and will give unsatisfactory stains, We are absolutely not interested in selling a henna product that we do not believe to be fresh!
- Orders for henna cones are shipped on Mondays & Tuesdays only. Please order by Sunday 9 PM EST to ensure you get your henna cones in time.
- We highly recommend choosing Xpresspost or Priority mail options to receive the freshest henna cones.
FREEZE the henna cones as soon as your package is delivered.
- If you live in a condominium/apt OR have a community mailbox, please track your order so you know when to expect your delivery and can freeze the henna cones asap.
- We are not responsible for henna cone orders that are not picked up from your mailbox.
- All sales are final due to the sensitive and perishable nature of fresh henna paste. If there is a problem with you purchase, please contact us within 24 hours of receipt.
Weight: Approximately 20 grams (each cone)
Length: Approximately 6-7 inches long
Size of pin: 0.55 mm